Classic and collector cars by Scott Tucker > Our Team
The absolute most important part of our business is our staff. We hire only the most experienced and well trained classic car mechanics. Our technicians have *extensive* training in automotive technology and years of hands on experience with classic cars.
Scott Tucker, General Manager
- BS Information Systems, University of San Francisco
- AS Degree Automotive Technology
- 31 years in classic cars
- Plymouth/AAA Troubleshooter
- Award winning restorer
- Test driven hundreds of the worlds most valuable cars.
- Extreme technical knowledge
- Second to none carburetor tuning experience
- Completed 3 year program at prestigious DeAnza College’s Automotive Technology program.
- Gunn High School Automotive Technology program graduate.
- Over 3 years experience at Canepa Design restoring the worlds most valuable cars.
- Extremely strong diagnostic skills
- Excellent at restoration sorting.